Friday 17 February 2012

It ain't pretty!

I have a loft guest tomorrow so it's the incentive I needed to give 'the laboratory' a good mucking out - thing is it definitely seems to be getting worse rather than better!!

Will I ever see that table top again????

I can't believe what stuff I'm finding - plenty of duplicate items where I either couldn't find or forgot what I had already - found 5 packs of needles so far and about eleventy-two notebooks, not to mention a rather shockingly shameful number of WIPs I'd forgotten about (which is in addition to the gazillion I hadn't forgotten about!!)

2 comments:

  1. this looks like my sewing room tho mines much smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it matters what the size of the room, the size of the mess always seems far bigger!!!

    ReplyDelete