Monday 11 November 2013

Fabric Printing Roller from The Painted House

Stumbled across this useful tool today and I think I'll give it a try soon.  Anyone already used a 'printing roller' from  this company?  Have you got any advice for me?

I really love what they've done with these simple yet sophisticated cushions.



There are many different patters to choose from and some I see having lots of potential for adding further embellishment to, limited only by your imagination really.

Right, must get back to my bookkeeping now that I've had my fix of textile design!

This is how the company presents the process:


1 comment:

  1. I've not used one of these - imagine they take a bit of practise to get a reasonable even result, but looks like great fun. I wonder if they have ones you can make your one design onto....?

    ReplyDelete